Building powerful links between brands and their audience
We provide online engagement and constant exposure by placing the sponsors brand on the perfect action shot of runners.
How it worksOur powerful face and BIB recognition software matches each picture to the right runner in mere seconds. We place the brand’s logo on runner’s photos. Runners receive their photos in record time and associate the brand with a fast delivery and a successful race.
How we help brands
- Runners will receive e-mails with the photos, thus allowing brands to easily engage them through call to actions like coupons and promotions.
- More than 95% of runners will be interested in opening their e-mails and see their race photos resulting in unlimited exposure to the brand.
- By sharing the watermarked photos, participants advertise the brand identity across multiple platforms and link their accomplishments with the brand’s name.
- The brand gains a powerful social presence and increases its Facebook likes or Twitter followers.
- A long term engagement with the users helps build a solid client base.
How we help brands
- Our tracking software provides brands with valuable insight about their online exposure.
- We offer analytic tools so brands can better market their products to their audience.
- Accurate number of downloads and shares on social media will help brands know how much exposure they get.
- This is not just a one-time thing, runners will constantly see their branded photos and associate them with a memorable event that they took part of.
- Exposure will exponentially grow as runners share their photos with their friends and families.
- Just a couple of shares can lead to thousands of views for the brand.
Consider a race with 2000 runners and 90% open their emails and 90% of these, download the photos or share on Facebook or Twitter, and each photo is being visited by 100 friends/followers.